The all new 2020 Hyundai Tucson is a fine example of the high quality vehicle designed with the forward-thinking approach customers have come to expect from the brand. This particular SUV boasts exceptional design features and clever safety touches to protect your family and passengers.
The latest model of the Tucson 4x4 has been completely remodelled to ensure you enjoy the latest design, technology and safety features, alongside enhanced performance and comfort at every turn. From the signature hexagonal grille to the wide opening tailgate with optional hands-free operation, you’re sure to find everything you’re looking for with this advanced, high quality new car.
Careful attention to detail has been incorporated throughout the range, with a spacious interior crafted using high-quality materials with supportive seats, practical features and advanced technology to ensure performance and comfort in all conditions. Intuitive controls on the ergonomically designed dashboard are at your fingertips meaning everything is within reach for a smooth, relaxing drive. Premium features are available on some models of the Tucson including a ceramic glass, electric tilt and slide roof that lets you experience the thrill of open-air driving at the touch of a button.
Choose from a range of options such as ventilated front seats with a cooling effect and eight points of adjustment for personalised comfort; heated front seats and steering wheel and reclining rear seats to offer complete relaxation for every one of your passengers. A host of new safety technology features have been incorporated into the new Hyundai Tucson, giving you peace of mind and reassurance that your vehicle is working hard to keep you and your passengers safe on every journey.
- The Rear Cross Traffic feature makes it easier to reverse out of parking spaces, providing a visual and audible cue when a moving vehicle is detected behind you.
- Autonomous emergency braking alerts you to the potentially-dangerous proximity of vehicles in front, and automatically applies the brakes if needed.
- Blind spot detection provides a visual alert in your door mirror if a vehicle has positioned itself within an area that may be outside your usual field of vision to the rear.
- Speed limit information is shown on the dashboard as the Hyundai Tucson recognises road signs and cross checks with navigation data to indicate the current speed limit to you.
- Lane departure warning and lane keep assist provides visual and acoustic warnings if you drift and intervenes with corrective steering when needed to keep you straight on the road.
The new Hyundai Tucson 4x4 is available in a choice of engine sizes, transmission and four-wheel drive to suit your every need. Choose from the 1.6 GDi petrol engine, the 1.6 T-GDi Turbo petrol engine, the 1.7 CRDi Diesel engine or the 2.0 CRDi Diesel engine with trim levels from the S spec, SE spec, SE Nav spec, the Premium and the Premium SE level. There is also a choice of two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive, as well as an automatic version to ensure there truly is a Hyundai Tucson for you.
Orangewheels has some of the best discounts and deals available on the new 2020 Hyundai Tucson for sale, just click on the model above to add your required colours and optional extra equipment to see what is the best new Tucson deal and just how much you could save with our cheapest finance offers.